08/01/2012

Capricorn



Usually I don't like Horoscopes or even bother to read them - I think I could just as easily write anything like that myself but on the odd occasion when I like what it says, I like to believe there's a little truth in there haha and when I came across Russh Magazine's 2012 Astrology Report, I got a little bit excited. Firstly, I loved the images and secondly, it looks like 2012 is going to be a good year for me :) Check yours out here, even if it's just for the great imagery accompanying them.

4 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE horoscope lover! I know I know...but I really do believe in what it says! And I am a capricorn, just celebrated my birthday last week and it's been a rough couple of years. I hope what this says is true, and you just made my day with this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I did :) I hope it's true, too! Perhaps I should start believing in them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am TOTES a capricorn and i'm now even excited for this year. loved reading this. high fiiiiiiiiive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...