02/01/2011

Happy new year


© 3ate4

Thanks for all the Christmas wishes; I hope everyone's having a great new year so far!
I loved all my presents and I'm sure you'll see them all at some point but I really love this blue necklace from one of my sisters. Good job I made the branch jewellery stand on the left for myself when I was making three others as gifts really, I can see my jewellery collection growing a lot this year since I've already got my eye on a few pieces (and it's only the 2nd, eek!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that necklace is so beautiful. I love it when family members get it just right :)
    Oh, and your jewellery tree is wonderful! You're so talented,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty necklace. It's instantly going to add that little something-something to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely jewelry!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    Come by my New Years Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely jewelry!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    Come by my New Years Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous necklace!

    http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...